Global Science and Technology Forum
The use of technology in education has revolutionized learning. Shifting beyond traditional mode of education, the integration of technology has become an advantage for students with specific needs. E-learning brings forth a flexible and accessible mode of education. Further the use of technology also bridges the gap of learning across borders.
With e-learning, students can have the access to other universities and academic resource materials from other countries, thereby broadening the knowledge base of students. Given these advantages, it is pivotal to deliberate upon the development of technology use in education.
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-1814, E-Periodical: 2251-1822 will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Cabell's Directories and amongst others where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) (Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JEd on a complimentary basis.
GSTF JEd is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories and will be submitted to Google Scholar, IndexCopernicus, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Innovations in Technology Enhanced Learning" to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Prof. Liz Bacon, Dean, School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences, University of Greenwich, UK.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• EeL 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the EeL 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php