BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Paper
Ms. Laphatrada O' Donnell
Best Student Paper
Ms. Kipli Joan Minol
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
The use of technology in education has revolutionized learning. Shifting beyond traditional mode of education, the integration of technology has become an advantage for students with specific needs. E-learning brings forth a flexible and accessible mode of education. Further the use of technology also bridges the gap of learning across borders.
With e-learning, students can have the access to other universities and academic resource materials from other countries, thereby broadening the knowledge base of students. Given these advantages, it is pivotal to deliberate upon the development of technology use in education.
• Journal: All accepted full papers presented at the conference will be invited to publish in GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) (Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171) free of charge (subject to acceptance) which will be included on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals – Global Science Journals (GSJ). JEd is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, and will be submitted to Scopus,, ScienceDirect, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Innovations in Technology Enhanced Learning" to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Prof. Liz Bacon, Dean, School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences, University of Greenwich, UK.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1814, E-Periodical: 2251-1822) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Cabell's Directories and amongst others where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• EeL 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the EeL 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php