BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Awards
Amal Al-Gallaf &
Ms. Aneta Hayes
Dr. Vimala Balakrishnan
University of Malaya
Dr. Jane Coughlan
Dr. Adelina Asmawi
University of Malaya
Be a GSTF member to
join the Forum [Click here]
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
The use of technology in education has revolutionized learning. Shifting beyond traditional mode of education, the integration of technology has become an advantage for students with specific needs. E-learning brings forth a flexible and accessible mode of education. Further the use of technology also bridges the gap of learning across borders.
With e-learning, students can have the access to other universities and academic resource materials from other countries, thereby broadening the knowledge base of students. Given these advantages, it is pivotal to deliberate upon the development of technology use in education.
Keynote Address "Emerging Learning Models for Practice Based Teaching" will be delivered by:
|| Dr. Venky Shankararaman
Member, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Associate Dean (Education)
School of Information Systems, Singapore Management University
Associate Professor of Information Systems (Practice)
Keynote Address "A Practice-Based Conceptual Framework for e-Learning in Higher Education: From the perspective of ‘Structure’ and ‘Interaction’" will be delivered by:
||Dr. Hye-Jung Lee
Former Director of e-Learning Support
Seoul National University
Opening Address will be delivered by:
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Member, Board of Governors,
Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1814, E-Periodical: 2251-1822) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Cabell's Directories and amongst others where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest & Ulrichsweb.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Innovations in Technology Enhanced Learning" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Prof. Liz Bacon, Dean, School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences, University of Greenwich, UK.
• EeL 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the EeL 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
EeL 2013 PARTNER UNIVERSITIES