• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-1814, E-Periodical: 2251-1822 will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Cabell's Directories and amongst others where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) (Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JEd on a complimentary basis (free-of-charge). GSTF JEd is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories and will be submitted to Google Scholar, IndexCopernicus, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Innovations in Technology Enhanced Learning" to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Dr. Anton Ravindran President, Global Science & Technology Forum and Prof. Liz Bacon, Dean, School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences, University of Greenwich, UK.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• EeL 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission a minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.